More Tape Removal Models
The WINDER Series are the roadway striping industry’s most functional and versatile temporary tape-removing machines.
SIDE WINDER™ Features & Benefits
The SIDE WINDER™ are SAFE, EASY, FAST! This type of tape removal equipment has been used for 4 years, by one of the largest pavement marking contractors in the USA, with exceptional feedback. Millions of feet of temporary tape were removed.
With an industry focus on SAFETY, the SIDE WINDER™ reduces traffic disruptions and requires fewer people on the street vs. manual tape removal methods.
- All things being equal, these machines require less labor to remove tape vs. manually removing the tape.
- Reduces workers’ fatigue and increases productivity on every job.
- Fewer job-related injuries due to tape removal.
The SIDE WINDER™ has transformed a difficult, messy manual task into an EASY and efficient process.
- Patented EZ FLIP™ Swivel Arm pivots from side to side in seconds.
- Less physically demanding than manual tape removal.
- Fewer steps are required, from tape removal to disposal.
- The removal process creates neatly wrapped tape rolls vs. piles of tape. Up to 440 linear feet of 6” tape, OR 650 linear feet of 4”, can be wound on a single core.
- Tape waste rolls save space on support vehicles.
- Easy onsite loading of tape waste rolls makes disposal efficient.
The SIDE WINDER™ offers the most Functional, FAST, and Versatile tape-removing machine that the pavement marking industry has ever seen.
- Remove tape faster and safer than pulling by hand.
- Reduction of required man hours for tape removal.
- Shortens traffic delays compared to manual tape removal.
- Job completion time is exponentially reduced.
The Side Winder™ at Work!
The Side Winder™ Promo Video
SIDE WINDER™ Specifications
- Linear Feet of Tape Pulled per (Full Core Caddie = 110 Cores)
- Up to 48,400 linear feet of 6” Tape (440’ per core / 6”)
- Up to 71,500 linear feet of 4” Tape (650’ per core / 4”)
- 7.9 HP Honda GX240cc Electric-Start Engine
- Charging Capacity: 18amp
- Extended Run Fuel Tank (10 hours)
- Onboard Core Caddy: 110 cores max
- Electric Pump release agent sprayer
- Includes wand attachment and reservoir
- 2 ea. LED Night Lights & 1 ea. 360° Orange Strobe Light
- Tandem Hydraulic Pump
- Dual Wheel motors (forward/reverse)
- Bidirectional spool motor
- Patented EZ Flip pivot assembly
- Adjustable seat with dual safety kill switches
- Dual LED Headlights
- Beacon/strobe light
- Prismatic sheeting on back of machine
- Parking brake with safety kill switch
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Diamond Plating
- 86” L x 50” W x 80” H