More Tape Removal Models
The WINDER Series are the roadway striping industry’s most functional and versatile temporary tape-removing machines.
MID-WINDER™ Features & Benefits
The MID-WINDER™ are SAFE, EASY, FAST! This type of tape removal equipment has been used for 4 years, by one of the largest pavement marking contractors in the USA, with exceptional feedback. Millions of feet of temporary tape were removed.
With an industry focus on SAFETY, the SIDE WINDER™ / MID-WINDER™ / MINI-WINDER™ reduces traffic disruptions and requires fewer people on the street vs. manual tape removal methods.
- All things being equal, these machines require less labor to remove tape vs. manually removing the tape.
- Reduces workers’ fatigue and increases productivity on every job.
- Fewer job-related injuries due to tape removal.
The MID-WINDER™ has transformed a difficult, messy manual task into an EASY and efficient process.
- Patented EZ FLIP™ Swivel Arm pivots from side to side in seconds.
- Less physically demanding than manual tape removal.
- Fewer steps are required, from tape removal to disposal.
- The removal process creates neatly wrapped tape rolls vs. piles of tape. Up to 440 linear feet of 6” tape, OR 650 linear feet of 4”, can be wound on a single core.
- Tape waste rolls save space on support vehicles.
- Easy onsite loading of tape waste rolls makes disposal efficient.
The MID-WINDER™ offers the most Functional, FAST, and Versatile tape-removing machine that the pavement marking industry has ever seen.
- Remove tape faster and safer than pulling by hand.
- Reduction of required man hours for tape removal.
- Shortens traffic delays compared to manual tape removal.
- Job completion time is exponentially reduced.
- Linear Feet of Tape Pulled per (Full Core Caddie = 65 Cores)
- Up to 28,600 linear feet of 6” Tape (440’ per core / 6”)
- Up to 42,250 linear feet of 4” Tape (650’ per core / 4”)
- 6.5 HP Honda GX200cc Pull-Start Engine
- Onboard Core Caddy: 65 cores max
- Hand-pump release agent sprayer
- No LED or Beacon Lights
- Tandem Hydraulic Pump
- Dual Wheel motors (forward/reverse)
- Bidirectional spool motor
- Patented EZ Flip pivot assembly
- Adjustable seat with dual safety kill switches
- Prismatic sheeting on the back of the machine
- Parking brake
- Steel Floor Plating
- 86” L x 50” W x 80” H